multum in parvo

Cancellation of Winter Open Showcategory-news

Posted on September 13, 2020

The Committee of the Pug Dog Club has decided to cancel the Winter Open Show scheduled to take place on 6 December. The decision has been made with regret, but with social distancing still in place, and likely to continue for the foreseeable future, sadly it is not feasible to hold two shows at the same venue on one day. A decision is yet to be made about whether to proceed with the Championship Show, postponed from the 19 July to 6 December, and an announcement will be made in due course. The Officers and Committee of the Pug Dog Club send best wishes to all our members, exhibitors, Judges and volunteers during this difficult time